Sunday, March 15, 2015

You're My Everything - Santa Esmeralda (Lyrics)


เพลง You're My Everything
ศิลปิน Santa Esmeralda
อัลบั้ม Tiān Tái (天台) The Roof Top OST (A Jay Chou FILM OST)
สังกัด JVR Music International
ภาษา จีนกลาง


ฟังเพลง



เนื้อเพลง



NA NA NA NA~  NA NA NA NA~ 

NA NA NA NA~  NA NA NA NA~

You're my everything

The sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sing

The stars that twinkle way up in the sky

Tell me I'm in love

*When I kiss your lips

I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips

And all the while my head is in a spin

Deep within, I'm in love

You're my everything

And nothing really matters but the love you bring

**You're my everything

To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes

You're my everything

Forever and a day I need you close to me

You're my everything

You never have to worry never fear for I am near

OH my everything

I live up on the land and see the sky above

I swim within her ocean sweet and warm

There's no storm my love

You're my everything

No nothing really matters but the love you bring

Repeat **

When I hold you tight

There's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night

I'll come to you and keep you safe and warm

Yet so strong my love

Repeat *

DA DA DA DA DA~  LA LA LA LA LA~

Please credit http://loveserieslikesongs.blogspot.com if you use anywhere else! Thanks^^
หากนำข้อมูล เรื่องย่อ รูปภาพ เนื้อเพลง เนื้อร้องภาษาไทย และเสียงไปเผยแพร่กรุณาโพส "ขอบคุณ" ที่คอมเม้นต์ด้านล่าง และอย่าลืมให้เครดิต http://loveserieslikesongs.blogspot.com/ ด้วยนะครับ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...